Wednesday, July 23, 2014

We are the World


A SONG, a song!  keeps running through my head....first thing when I wake up in the morning and then again....I'll hum a few bars at sporadic instances through the day.....only to be woken up through the night hearing the entire chorus playing like a symphony within my mind's ear only so loudly that is seems like the orchestra and choir are....just at the foot of my bed....beautiful and thank you (but timing is the teensiest bit awkward!  lol)  

As we all know, when we are working with 'Angel time' ...
 our 'Earth time' is of secondary importance.  
When our Angels have a message to send us we may not like the timing AND we may not even like the manner in which the message is sent but the fact remains....
we are receiving and ultimately benefitting from the messages we are receiving AND
 IN THIS WE HAVE TO TRUST. 

I need to share this message here today...the message of my Angel choir in my head reminding me of this MOST amazing song that ALL of us know so well.  I hold these lyrics closely within my heart, my mind, my awareness and ultimately I challenge my Self to hold these lyrics closely within my ACTIONS....PARTICULARLY the highlighted last two lines.  

If YOU know of someone or something that can benefit 
from you SENDING SOMEONE YOUR HEART, your gratitude, your compassion
 so that they KNOW that SOMEONE CARES....on behalf of your Angels please do so. 

ALSO KNOW that you have taken action for the Angels so that this person and this situation can GO FORWARD.....

STRONG AND FREE.  


"We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving,
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day 
Just you and me.
SEND THEM YOUR HEART SO THEY'LL KNOW THAT SOMEONE CARES
AND THEIR LIVES WILL BE STRONGER AND FREE.



Sending Angel blessings to your actions and ultimately, to YOUR HEART
Stacey <3



My book  Angels and Energy is available now in softcover or ebook for your convenience. 

I am excited to announce my new book coming soon..."Connecting to ANGEL LIGHT"