Thursday, July 10, 2014

Your Life path direction


What is your 1 year, your 5 year and your 10 year plan?   Do you remember when this used to be 'the most asked question' during interviews or when consulting with a school guidance counsellor or even when you were having a 'serious' discussion with your parents or your peers?  

I have to say that I, like many others, got fairly used to answering these questions and in my own mind I had set specific markers for me to 'hit' as the months and years ticked by.   I have to say also (and somewhat smugly) that I 'hit' many of them.   

HOWEVER.....(tell me you were waiting for this!)  there were some that I 'did not hit' and at the time this seemed quite disappointing.  Where had I gone wrong?  Did I not plan enough or work hard enough?  Where did I drop the ball?  Where did I lose my direction?  

Let me tell you that for all of our planning and strategizing, analyzing and efforting.....WE have ONE plan and our Angels will have THEIR plan.  Sometimes these plans are the same or at least very similar and other times.....they are COMPLETELY different. 

Sometimes our Angels will lead us into unknown territory leaving us feeling nervous and quite frankly a little overwhelmed as we are 'swimming in unknown waters'.  We can be out of our comfort zone and faced with tasks or assignments and challenges that we do not feel ready for. 

  Rest assured, if your Angels have placed you here - you ARE READY and they will guide you through this process and bring you out of it, stronger and ready to move on and up. 

Other times, our Angels will remove all of our safeguards and in some cases this includes throwing one or a few difficult situations our way (illness, loss of job, weather disaster that affects your safety/security, parenting crises and so on)  This IN NO WAY feels like a challenge or that you are 'getting a leg up' on your Life path.  Working through times of shock, trauma or grief are times when we are feeling at our most vulnerable; helpless and without hope.  We most definitely feel like our Life path's direction is being guided...in the wrong direction.  It takes time and faith and also an ability to receive help from others who have been through similar situations.  Reaching out to others, asking for assistance and then receiving this help can lift you up.  Many times, your Angels will work THROUGH others in order to send you Angel messages that can help you forward.  Often, your own Angels will also work THROUGH YOU later on so that you are able to help others forward in their time of trouble.  

So, if you are 'looking at YOUR map' and wondering why you seem to be so 'off course'....consider that you are EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.  Your Angels have placed you here for your greater good....and sometimes for the greater good of others as well.  

Shining Angel Light out to you .... and your Life map :)
Blessings, 
Stacey MacDonald




My book  Angels and Energy is available now in softcover or ebook for your convenience.