Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Healing with Archangel Raphael




This is powerful energy...when you are working with Archangel Raphael...powerful HEALING energy.

So many people look to connect with Archangel Raphael's energy through meditation, through Distant healing, through retreats and so much more and they are not wrong!  There are SO MANY ways in which we are able to be present within Archangel Raphael's healing energy.

Recently, this Angel message was brought to my attention.  Archangel Raphael had chosen to work his energy through a 'very young' (yet 'very Old Soul') natural healer.  Simply because she believes in the natural healing powers of the Angels she was guided to and able to share with her Nana a very simple and yet powerfully effective way in which to connect with and benefit from Archangel Raphael's healing.

She wrote;
"Archangel Raphael to Nana, I hope you feel better.  Imagine Raphael's green energy on your arm.  Love Emma" 

Quite right.
Powerful stuff.
This is ALL we need to do!  Thank you so much my wee and wonderful very Old Soul for reminding us all....including me!  :)

Is there somewhere or something or someone where you would like to spend a moment imagining Archangel Raphael's healing green energy shining on?

I ask that Archangel Raphael shine healing energy on my Angel messenger/healer friend and her family as well as on your path today and everyday....I am imagining green healing energy shining all around....
SHINE ON!



My book  Angels and Energy is available now in softcover or ebook for your convenience. 

I am excited to announce my new book coming soon..."Connecting to ANGEL LIGHT"